blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Recently I've been watching a lot of movies. Not having a computer of my own, I've had to resort my own means to entertain myself at night when I'm bored, and I rarely watch TV except Simpsons. Which brings me to another thing...I don't like watching TV. For me, it's boring and there is nothing ever good on. Ever. On every channel. And it feels like I'm wasting my time watching TV because I could be doing something more productive...like watching a movie or wasting away in front of another, smaller screen. But it's different because I'm talking to people or looking something semi-useful up. Single-player video games have been boring to me recently also. They are expensive to buy and you never play your money's worth in the first place, and like I said before, gaming is an expensive hobby. If I had an allowance during the summer I would rent a movie every week from Hollywood Video which is walking distance away from me, and my life would be fulfilled. Good movies I've seen recently are Dogma, Mallrats, and Saving Private Ryan. The first two are directed by Kevin Smith and I really want to see all of the Kevin Smith movies because people have said they are really good. SPR was directed really, really well and was really entertaining to watch, the action and sound effects were amazing. Oh yeah, the opening D-Day scene was incredible. My parents are stupid and don't rent movies for me because they say I should be something more productive, but fuck production. It's summer! Let me do my own thing of not thinking properly and not worrying about anything. Not worrying is the best way to live. So instead I've been borrowing movies from a babillion different people at the same time so I can watch people's DVDs, since no one watches the DVDs they own in the first place. If anyone owns a good DVD that I could borrow, please let me know. Movies I really want to see? American History X and Schindler's List. I've heard they are both really good and I like that kind of genre. And some other random stuff I don't feel like putting now. I'm going to watch Ocean's Eleven and Reservoir Dogs now. Catch you on the rebound. 8) k bye Kevin killed the kitten at 11:51 PM
home