Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 16, 2002
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
----------------------------
-LITTLETON, Colo. - Colorado officials plan to try a 15-year-old boy as an adult for allegedly offering a Sony PlayStation to have his aunt killed.
-was it modded?
----------------------------
* ab is away - gone, if anyone talks in the next 25 minutes as me it's bm
being an asshole -
-HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
----------------------------
-If you went camping and you got REALLY drunk with your friend and you
woke up the next morning with a condom stuck up your ass would you tell anybody?
-i dont think so
-Wanna go camping?
----------------------------
-'fo sheezy.
-what the fuck does that mean in english? you should understand that having a day job precludes me from 'keeping it real' and as such, I lack a certain familiarity with the language of the 'streets' as it were.
-----------------------------
Wow that's some great stuff.

Aparantly, Kevin comes off as a gay guy quite easily.
I was able to convince some girl that Kevin was gay, not once, not twice, but THREE times (even after the REAL Kevin had assured her that he wasn't).
I suppose its easier if the "convincee" is extremely stupid.
Heh...







Anonymous killed the kitten at 12:25 AM



home