Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 04, 2002
----------------------------------
Originally posted by PSYCO Pants:
but for now on im goign to be posting every day
----------------------------------

Mwahahahahahaha.
Borrowing Kevin's mad detective skillZ, I, Tini Nini T, am able to conclude that Jrod should post.
Yay!!! !!^_~!!
"Sigh"
But he doesn't want to post.
=\
Maybe someone who has better arguing skillZ can assist me. Wait, that's basically everyone. Hehehehe!
PSYCO Pants now thinks I'm a meanie.
Nini is a meanie, Nini is a meanie, yes, my own theme song.

I think that's all I have to say for now...
ByeZ~!
__________________________________

[Edit: line edited because Bryan is stupid fucker and stretched the page, cyaZ]

Daily piece of advice from Bryan:

Middle-Aged Women are crazy.
You can never look them straight in the eye or they will go psycho on you and eat your face.

== Tini Nini T is a palindrome ==

Anonymous killed the kitten at 11:18 PM



home