blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
On one hand my whole rant contradicts myself, but on the other hand I'm simply just trying to get my point across. Bryan feels a lot more strongly on the "punk" part of this issue since he's really into that kind of stuff. You don't have to dress "punk" or however just because you like punk rock a lot, I mean, I've got a strong passion for that genre, it's one of my favorites and the majority of my little CD collection is from that great genre of furious, energetic music. I know and love and listen to that music, even ask Bryan, but I don't have to do anything else to show that I do. I don't think girls are morons, and I don't think anyone who does what I wrote about are stupid. They are still cool people no matter what they wear. Mad props to Deidra for being cool and being hella hella mature. That is awesome and is a really good trait all people should have. Kevin killed the kitten at 9:36 PM
home