blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
O yes, HeZo Kittie's numba one fan is at it again, Nini T! That's right, you're all going to be graced with Nick 2, you'll be informed of that in a lil bit. But...I gotta help out HeZo Kittie! The blog that used to give me fits of laughter is no longer getting posts from Kevin, Gavin, George, or JORDAN! But...props to Nordaj for posting this for me. Thank youZ!!! Okay, onward I proceed. ------------------------------------ Originally posted by Poopy Pants: Today was the hella SeXy ShiZnat... ------------------------------------ Ahh...I can see that Bryan is learning my typing skillZ of capitaliZing your X's and Z's. Very good. "Hands you a cookie." NeXt lesson shall come soon... ------------------------------------ Originally posted by Poopy Pants: Me, Kevin, and Nicole (AKA Nick #2) went down to the Raley's shopping center. ------------------------------------ A few things about this actually. 1. Nick #2: Well...hanging around the guyZ, I guess I'm sorta considered one of "the guyZ." So I was then demoted to the position of a guy and NICKnamed Nick #2. {Pun, pun.} Hehehe. O so sad. O well, these guyZ aren't THAT bad. Jp jp jp~ You know you guyZ are the bestests. 2. Raley's shopping center: Hm...sorry Poopy Pants. We're in Northern Cali. Hehe. We went to Safeways. FYI. :Þ. I still can't believe you've never been to Lucky's...Lucky's was bought out by Albertson's. ------------------------------------ Originally posted by Poopy Pants: we sat outside and dissed each other and talked about girls that were different races than we were. ------------------------------------ Hm...it's a guy thing to diss each other, so that ones aite. But...you talked about girls...maybe I'm just a nosy girl {we know that} and I'm considered to be Nick #2. So shouldn't I be informed of this "guy talk." "Jumps up and down" Yup, I should. So off I go, hm...I guess this was more of a reply to Poopy Pants' post. Thanks Pysco Pants for posting this. And thanks Away Pants for, uh...not getting mad at me for posting on, originally, your blog. ByeZ!! >¯> Impatient Pants <¯< Osama J killed the kitten at 10:10 PM
home