Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 27, 2002
Now I feel like Jimmy Carter. Yeah well fuck Jimmy Carter no one liked him so no one will like me either. I like it when people are happy, and I also like doing my own thing, IS THERE SUCH A BALANCE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS OR AM I THE BITCH.

uhhhhh

No matter what we do, no matter who we are, someone out there will always hate something (or everything) about us. I can almost feel the hate for me from other people, I can almost hear the voices of people who talk shit behind my back. It's always there and it'll always be there.

I'd rather be Jimmy Carter than a hateful being who lives off of seeing others cringe. Fuck you hate, bow your head in shame.

Kevin killed the kitten at 9:40 PM



home