Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 30, 2002
I DID HEZO-KAVORTING IS WAS THE GREATEST MOMENT OF PRANCING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

The highlight of the day is when Gavin got owned. Everyone make fun of Gavin now! Here's how it goes...

Endre says he has a hacky sack in his car so he gives Bryan the keys and me, Bryan, Gavin, and Aaron go over there because we're too stupid and need four people to do it (I had a dripping hamburger in my hand so I was a spectator) and Bryan has the keys. So Bryan says he's going to ask Endre where in the car it is, so he gives Gavin the keys and tells him, "Do NOT open the car from the driver's side, the lock doesn't work on the outside of that door. Open it from the PASSENGER side." So Gavin says okay and Bryan and Aaron leave, I'm watching Gavin while eating a hamburger. So Gavin's like uhh okay and puts the key in the passenger side and tries to open it and...

The car alarm goes off!

So Gavin is like huh huh huh and he doesn't know what to do and is just standing there with the keys and Aaron and Bryan come out of the bushes watching him and Gavin says "I GOT OWNED!" then rolls around in the grass and lays there. Turns out if you open the car in any other place other than the driver's side the alarm goes off. Haha.

Gavin got owned.

Kevin killed the kitten at 10:39 PM



home