Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 09, 2002
Holy POOOOOOOOOP...
Haven't posted in like...hella...hella...days.

Done lotsa stuff lately...kinda.

Kevin is silly and forgot to mention that without MEEEEE, he wouldn't have seen the Kevin Smith movies, because they're MINE!! AHAHAHa!! I own.

Oh yea, I'm over at Kevin's house right now, like I have been for like the past month. I'm ALWAYS at Kevin's house. Oh well though, its fun..

Video games are hella expensive (unless you take them from Gavin and don't give them back). You could look at it like that, or you could think of it like, "I just bought 14 video games for the price of one pair of ugly Nike shoes!" That's the way it works with expensive shoes and a Dreamcast, because Dreamcast is the shit like cool stuff is the shit. "Its thinking" you know...

Ah yes, over at Kevin's, I've done many a cool thing. I beat his daddy at chess, played Monopoly for 4 hours, took his shoes, and blasted bomb diggity techno music. Wheeeeeeeeeee! I wanna go back to Long's and run around and be a hooligan again. I recomend trying it if you haven't already.

History eats balls. There isn't enough of the good shit to compare to and balance out the bad shit that has happened in the timespan of mankind. Kinda sad once you think about it.

I still hate Jordan's posts, and his dumbass Monopoly playing ability (which is none).


Anonymous killed the kitten at 2:59 PM



home