blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
hey wut up jigga this is the man who hides in the shadows of the dark depths of leet asain land ... WTF AM I TALKING ABOUT?!!? seriously i think sitting in my room has fucked me up lolar. due to a bajillion death threats from Tini i am postin on hezo kittie. I was gettin tired of the death threats but seriously can u kind of not use the same old "im going to fuck you up u stupid white" tini its kind of gettin old. In other news.. Brooke, Lindsay , and Devinee gave me a very nice going away present from brooke.... THEY TP'D ME!! lol it was kind of weird though PM me to get the whole story btw. Kind of a boring day but nothing new.. I woke up at 1:30-2:00 and i msised going to CP!! the smiley ">_<" dont work on blog with out the quotes how gay Activity of the Moment : Counter-Strike Osama J killed the kitten at 1:12 AM
home