blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Feel free to NOT answer my question about Mr. Drowning Pool man... "DoLLfAcE1481 (2:02:41 PM): i wanted to like go to hot topic and buy all this punk clothes" Why the FUCK to people associate Hot Topic with punk?!?! Hot Topic has been "trendy" since like years ago...the only reason I go into it anymore is for patches, music, and sheer entertainment value. I second what Kevin said about Will. Will is the shit. He's someone who just doesn't give a shit about what other people think. He even has a good humor about himself, which kicks ass. I also have great respect for both of my cousins for that reason. Same with Endre...I have about as much respect for Endre as you CAN have for Endre...its not much, but its there. So, I'll end it with: I hate Avril, but I'd still rape her and Endre. Thank you... Anonymous killed the kitten at 9:37 PM
home