blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
chrono 6i X (1:54:01 PM): D: DoLLfAcE1481 (1:54:05 PM): avril is sux!?!? DoLLfAcE1481 (1:54:09 PM): yyyyyyyyyy? chrono 6i X (1:54:44 PM): bc she does DoLLfAcE1481 (1:54:55 PM): why duz she suck? chrono 6i X (1:55:03 PM): bc she brainwashes girls DoLLfAcE1481 (1:55:19 PM): ooo DoLLfAcE1481 (1:55:29 PM): who did she brainwas?H chrono 6i X (1:55:34 PM): everyone DoLLfAcE1481 (1:55:51 PM): like how tho ? haha sorry many questions chrono 6i X (1:55:59 PM): bc she makes girls think chrono 6i X (1:56:05 PM): when they listen to her music and watch her video chrono 6i X (1:56:18 PM): that preps aren't cool and stupid and that she's hella rebellious and unique DoLLfAcE1481 (1:56:36 PM): ya thats true DoLLfAcE1481 (1:56:44 PM): actually, ur hella rite chrono 6i X (1:56:48 PM): and i mean chrono 6i X (1:57:01 PM): if you TRY to be unique but are more trying to become a person you never even met, does that make you different? chrono 6i X (1:57:36 PM): and if you wear clothes that aren't trendy bc you dont care what you wear, but LOOK DOWN UPON other people bc they buy abercrombie, does that even make sense bc you judge people by the way their dress? chrono 6i X (1:57:41 PM): no it makes no sense!!!! DoLLfAcE1481 (1:57:55 PM): wow ur hella rite chrono 6i X (1:57:58 PM): and she also is known as a "punk" JUST bc of the way she dresses DoLLfAcE1481 (1:57:59 PM): i never really thought about that DoLLfAcE1481 (1:58:07 PM): yeah chrono 6i X (1:58:08 PM): punk is NOT a fashion, it's a genre of music that she doesnt even PLAY or listen to. DoLLfAcE1481 (1:58:25 PM): i know her music duz not sound punk at all DoLLfAcE1481 (1:58:59 PM): but ya ur rite DoLLfAcE1481 (1:59:11 PM): wow lol, u just like made me thing about that chrono 6i X (1:59:14 PM): heh chrono 6i X (1:59:19 PM): I mean, im not saying her music sucks DoLLfAcE1481 (1:59:24 PM): yeah DoLLfAcE1481 (1:59:35 PM): its just the words and like her videos chrono 6i X (1:59:49 PM): im just saying, it's not "punk" and you can be infinitely more unique than her if you just be yourself instead of trying to be like her DoLLfAcE1481 (1:59:58 PM): yeah DoLLfAcE1481 (1:59:59 PM): ur rite chrono 6i X (2:00:10 PM): it seems to be all i hear these days anyway, "these ppl are preps" or like "punk blblhalbha" i mean who cares what ppl wear DoLLfAcE1481 (2:00:29 PM): yeah DoLLfAcE1481 (2:00:36 PM): shes gotten some things in me i know that DoLLfAcE1481 (2:00:55 PM): like when i first listened to her song i like loved it and then i like saw her and then i wanted to be just like her DoLLfAcE1481 (2:01:01 PM): and like all girls wanted to be just like her chrono 6i X (2:01:35 PM): yeah i know chrono 6i X (2:01:40 PM): I think it's just a phase though DoLLfAcE1481 (2:01:45 PM): yeah it is DoLLfAcE1481 (2:01:50 PM): i've grown outta it chrono 6i X (2:02:22 PM): thas cool DoLLfAcE1481 (2:02:41 PM): i wanted to like go to hot topic and buy all this punk clothes cuz i wanted to be like her and ya..and now that i think about it im asking miself why chrono 6i X (2:02:46 PM): but i mean, if you really ARE rebellious and dont care what ANYONE thinks, you won't listen to me, but its just a suggestion and a little theory i came up with DoLLfAcE1481 (2:03:11 PM): yeah but i think ur rite chrono 6i X (2:03:19 PM): alrite chrono 6i X (2:03:26 PM): thats cool DoLLfAcE1481 (2:03:35 PM): yup Okay, Bryan beat me to it, but I was the first person to have a burning passion against Avril. Reading this convo above explains a lot of the things I want to say about her, but I want to explain it further. She goes out there and plays her songs and stuff and makes a video with her "punked out" guy friends and they just run around and have fun and fuck stuff up in the mall! That looks fucking fun! So then a lot of people are like wow that's hella cool, and then they see the part in the video where the three guys dress up in like the most YUPPIE clothes ever created, to exaggerate the fact to "take off all your preppy clothes", which is what the lyrics say. So what is this song about, exactly? Do you think it's about a guy who suddenly dresses all preppy and that preps are hella gay? FUCK NO IT'S NOT! I give her some credit to the song, because the song is not about anti-prep, it's about one of Avril's friends who is trying too hard to become something he's not. And what are all these people doing when they see this video? THEY TRY TO BECOME SOMETHING THEY AREN'T. I'm not saying you "shouldn't be punk", but if you have to TRY to create an image of yourself as somebody else, then it's not yourself at all. See, this friend of hers is, to quote Avril, "dressed up, like he's somethin' else" and that is very true, but it also seems like nothing works out if people are trying to dress up like they're something else. Also, the lyrics say, "I like you the way you are" and I feel the same way Avril does about her friend; I like all my friends the way they are, I don't like Avril, or punks, or preps, or sluts, or whatever label you seem to put on people these days, I like the people themselves. And what is the definition of a prep? Someone who shops at Abercrombie? Well if you were rebellious why would you care what other people wear in the first place? Which is another thing that really bothers me, is judging people and labeling people by their clothes, how people say that this and that is a prep and that this and that is whatever. Take, for example, Will Kujawa. Will has a funny sense of style, sometimes he wears polo shirts, sometimes he wears button-up collar shirts, sometimes he's ghetto and has ghetto shoes and shiny pants, and people look down upon him for that. That he "bugs" them, just because of the way his style is. Who cares what he wears? He's a fun guy to hang out and his name is Will Kujawa and that's all you need to know. You may think that I'm being hypocritical because I'm talking about people who are wearing different clothing, but I'm not saying that I look down upon them just because of that, I still know that they are the same, though maybe a LITTLE changed inside, they are the same person inside. I'm just saying that what these people are TRYING to do is contradicting with what Avril's message is about in the first place. I'm not saying her music totally sucks and stuff, I'm just saying that JUST because of the clothes she wears she is not "punk" because she doesn't listen to or play punk rock, a genre of music. And why would you TRY to create a label that other people will say to you? To become "punk"? If you just let it be, and be yourself in all ways possible, to express yourself as an individual, you may just be many times over more unique and great as the legendary Avril Lavigne, just by the attitude of individuality and not the clothing and simple material possessions we humans so long to have and want. But, I mean, don't listen to me, I'm just a prep. Kevin killed the kitten at 9:09 PM
home