blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Ah yes...Endre. So small, so innocent, so lost, and most of all...so cute. Endre got a few things wrong though. I will now correct him like I'm sure I will have to do many, MANY times in the future. -Cheese is NOT awsome. Cheese is the worst thing EVER. -Yea, Vin Diesel is gay. -Del Taco is owned by Taco Bell for free. -Endre is only KINDA awsome. Freakin awsome is giving him WAY too much credit. -If in fact you WERE talking about ME, my name is spelled with a "Y", and not an "I". ------------------------------------------------- Yipee! I got a new phone today because my other one suXed more than soccer suX. God damn...that's a lot of suX! Oh yea, and I hope Snoop Dogg is dead. Anonymous killed the kitten at 11:09 PM
home