Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 13, 2002

You are -the- EGGMAN!


Which Sonic Adventure 1/2 character are YOU?

by Ame Tenchi


EGGMAN?? Didn't he used to be called Dr. Robotnic/k or something? Man, these new Sonic games have really gone downhill since the kickass Genesis days. Oh well though...The characteristics of "Eggman" are pretty neato I suppose.

Summer, so far, has been cool for me. I've been in Nevada for a month, and I have to go back to San Ramon tomorrow. Oh well, I've had fun here.

80's music sucks. Nothing more to say. It sucks almost as much as Cake. And folks...CAKE SUCKS!

I want the Goonies DVD more than anything right now. I believe I'll go buy it with some of the $40 that came into my possesion with strange twist of luck. I SO HAPPY!

Speaking of being happy, I'm going to go see the Transplants and the Distillers in San Fran when I get back from London. WOOHOO! I suppose its Karma's way of apologizing for making me miss Warped Tour. *tear*

How do you do that whole "n i n i spunthe disc" thing or whatever? Making it say that and the time? "Gavin ErAsErMoToReD the MaXiMuM @ certain time"?
Someone fill me in.

Poop

P.S.-Does anyone like that new slogan? I came up with that. It rules...


Anonymous killed the kitten at 1:22 PM



home