Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 11, 2002




Which pop culture icon are YOU? | made by kt @ gFs.co.uk.

OOOOH BRYAN I AM PRETTIER THAN YOU

Actually I was Coca-Cola but oh well.

Sooo ummm I probably check this page a billion times as n i n i does but sounds like we have a fan and yay at least we know SOMEONE is reading this. My music tastes are really open-minded and I listen to a lot of really, really, really varied stuff, many of which is just niche music which I'll bet a bunch of people probably hate anyway. Yes, punk is niche music.

I feel like blogging but I don't know what to write about. A really good Reel Big Fish song is Beer.

I'll talk about Straight Edge right now because I didn't do anything yesterday except look stuff up and do random things. By definition, I am an edger. An edger, by definition, is someone who doesn't smoke, drink, or have promiscuous sex because, A) they want to have a pure, healthy life.. B) they won't conform to what the cool kids are doing.. C) they don't use substances to feel good about themselves..and D) they don't abuse substances to numb the mental pain inside. I was reading up about it and stuff, it's not a gang or club, it's just people these days who are actually responsible for once and don't give in to fit in or because they have problems. It's not an anti-drug thing either, it's more of something that means you won't give in to socially-forced peer pressure to abuse these things. Though I am still nervous for high school with pressure and all the new people and new environment and just having everything change, I know that I will make it through. I know who my friends are and I know they'll respect my decision, if they force me then it's just not worth it for me to be with them, I'll let them make their own decisions and have their own consequences.

I'm not telling anyone that they should do this or be like this or be like me, I make my own decisions and you all make your own. I have a tan line from my the black band on my hand.

Maybe I won't be like "them", but in the end I never was.

-edit- THIS IS GONNA BE THE SHIT new side project/band, the transplants Tim Armstrong and Matt Freeman from Rancid, Travis Barker from Blink/Box Car Racer.

Kevin killed the kitten at 12:45 PM



home