Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 31, 2002
Today was the hella SeXy ShiZnat...
I wake up and I'm like..."Oh Shit!...Today's gunna be the Bomb Diggity!" And the Bomb Diggity it was...

First, I get ready and I go over to the Whore's house. (Kevin has been affectionatly dubbed "the Whore"). Anyway, after I eat a brownie, The Whore, Jordan, and I go over to Nick's house. COOOOOOL!
Me and Kevin walked. It was sweatier than the sweatiest thing ever.

We hung out there and played video games and stuff. I owned everyone like I was Asian...sorta...

Me, Kevin, and Nicole (AKA Nick #2) went down to the Raley's shopping center. We ate McDonalds, and they didn't give me onions...those assholes. Raley's was the real fun though. Me and Ben (we met Ben later on at Raley's) raced in those sweetified motorized carts. Hella slow. I won though. Smokage...if you could call it that.
Then we were riding the truck thing outside, the one that costs a quarter, (I rode it like 3 times), and then Will Kujawa came up. His mom gave us a ride to Nick's, where I beat him at video games because I am the shit.

I FUCKED HOMIES UP in da ST3rdStrikeage. Especially George. It was like he was 5 years old.
Speaking of which, none of us played very well at QZar. Nick got *LUCKY* because he got to shoot the lil' tube and get hella points. He's homobeans like that.
So then we were done at QZar and we sat outside and dissed each other and talked about girls that were different races than we were. Totally bitchen.

Then we went home.

8)k bye

Anonymous killed the kitten at 11:52 PM



home