Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 24, 2002
Oh God...you all must be in hell without me.
Speaking of that, I saw a newspaper article at the San Fran International airport...its headline read: "Abuse Victims in Their Own Personal Hell".
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Those poor bastards who were abuse have to go to hell now!! When did this become the rule? I'm SO going to abuse Rahmein one of these days...if not for hell then just for the fun of it. HA! You've been abused, now not only do you have to feel intense pain while your ALIVE, but you get to go to hell too. Yay!

Before I talk about London, I would just like to point out that this: Brooke is back. Sweet. :o~ (from the previous post), is VERY cute. VERY cute indeed.
Speaking of things of this sort, where the hell have Jordan's posts been lately, hm? God damn he's white. I fucking hate white people.

SOOOOOOOO onto London...
Day 1: 9 hr. nonstop flight out of San Fran Inter. Pretty sexy. We got to take a limo to the airpiznort. I drank cold water out of champaign glasses. I felt richer beyond the blackest and bling blingenistof rappers.
Before the flight, my 2 cousins, dad, aunt, uncle, and I went to the Red Carpet Club inside the airport. Its for super bitchen members of the United Airlines thingy. I dunno, I wasn't paying attention. I wanted my free crackers dammit.
SO I GOT my free crackers and we went onto the plane.
Arrived in London at like...hell, I dunno...later time there. We got into a shuttle-taxi doowhacki and went to our hotel. TOTALLY BITCHEN HOTEL!!!
ANNDDDD the crazy foreign guy (Mark...real name is Til Schweiger) from "SLC Punk" was there. YAY...
Then I went to bed.

Oh God...I don't want to do that for 6 more days. I'll post them later. Now you've GOTTA come back, because you KNOW you can't miss this. After all, I am sex.
Right??? Right!!!




Anonymous killed the kitten at 11:33 PM



home