Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 26, 2002
Kevin, you are only the laughing stock of the world when you are naked.

Alright! Day 2 of London Trip a la ME...

Dear sweet God, I have no clue as to what I did the rest of my trip. It was all a blur.
I DO know that I went to a concert, bought a 50 and Older Porn magazine and left it in the hotel room(swear to God that that part is true...), and went into a church.

I do believe it would've just been easier to shoot myself in the head instead of taking the flight home. There were screaming little kids running up and down the aisles the whole damn time. I couldn't get to sleep.
At one point, as I was just dozing off, one of the little shits ran up, hugged my leg, SCREAMED, and ran off. The only thing that could've made the lil bastards worse, was if they had had a stick that they could've gouged my eyeballs out with. And of course the little fucks' parents didn't try to stop them. No, no! Let their kids have fun...
I just wanted to grab one of them, and say something along the lines of "payback time", then proceed to SCREAM at them for 6 hours. Then I would eat their face.

To make things worse, we were ALL farting the WHOLE time and blaming it on each other and the people around us. I think the plane was a toxic hazard area once we were done.That airline food is wicked.

Poopy, cock, farts, boobs, shit, ass, damn, hell, bitch, Bryan

Anonymous killed the kitten at 9:33 PM



home