Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 17, 2002
In other news, do not disable cookies in your browser if you have Internet Explorer. Then you can't log into websites like Blogger and you'll go psycho wondering why the hell it won't let you get in.

I want to say something but I've got nothing on my mind. I know there's a few of you that are hardcore readers and that's the shizat. We are just too cool. 2C too cool 2C

I watched that one video that we taped that one time, when we were working on that science project and on the last day of school, and even though I was all nauseated or however you spell it and felt like I was going to be sick, it made me miss everything about last year and how I'm pretty positive it's going to completely suck next year. I like Iron Horse. Well no I don't think I do but I liked 8th grade, I liked it a lot because it was fun and it felt like everything went well and it's the best year I've ever had and I can't really explain it but things went well. The thing that sucks though is that you never realize what you have until it's gone. I so would've gone back and changed the way I did things and appreciate it a lot more than I did when I was actually living it. You see, when it's all gone you miss it, but when you were there you always want more, even when it was so great already. Why is that? Seems like your mind and the world want to screw you over. Everything, everything in the entire world, feels like it revolves around the pursuit of happiness and that never ever happens because we always want more.

Life's expectations are way too high.

Haha I bet I'm not going to get far at all in life when I grow up. I give up so easily that it's pretty weak. Well like I don't try hard to do something or to get somewhere and I just say, "Oh screw it" and just not do anything about it. Which will probably screw me over in real life later. And I procrastinate doing everything, like seriously, every single thing I seem to never get to until like three months later when we've all gotten used to whatever I need to do, like fix something, clean my room , or something simple like that. It's going to be bad later in life, I should try not to do this later in life. I also have a lot of problems that I want to fix about myself, just to become a better person in general.

Why do I want to be a better person? I don't know. Actually one thing that makes me happy is making other people like truly happy because that's so fucking cool it's like not even funny. When other people are happy that's like...the coolest thing ever. I respect myself as a person, which is what I like about myself. I think it's cool that even when I'm feeling down that I wouldn't trade my life for someone else because I have all these things that I would miss if I was someone else that I like and that are really cool and don't want to leave.

Can I make you happy please

I used to think that change sucks. I still think that change sucks. But whenever something changes, and I don't want to let go or whatever shit that happens, something ALWAYS ends up better. Like seriously I don't know a time when it didn't. But it sucks between the time when something changes and when the good thing happens because you like hold on to whatever it is and it's gaypop. Right now I think change sucks and I feel that it couldn't get any better than last year but we'll have to see. I can't possibly see how Cal would be any better though. I just feel like when I go there next year everyone is going to make a bunch of new friends but then I think maybe I will meet new friends? I wonder about that and if I'll meet anyone who's really fucking cool because that would be pretty fucking cool. But I doubt it. If I was someone else I wouldn't want to be friends with myself because I am si gaypop!!!!!!!!!1111111111 muahahaha which sucks too but I like being me even though I wouldn't be friends with myself anyway. Lemon sorbet rulex0rz ur mulex0rz.

Why can't things be the way they used to be?
Why can't I feel the way I used to feel?
Back in the days when it all worked out
Was it all in my mind? and now it won't come out


When I don't tihnk I'll get by
When I feel the need to cry
It hurts me even more
To think how it was before


No, you first! is how it always went
The simple things made us content
We don't need nothin' except each other
And the one true God to keep us together


I hate time!
Cause time brings change!
And change makes me start all over again
I guess I can work with time, but does time work out?


Beastie Boys - I Don't Know rivals Aqueous Transmission for coolest sleepy song out there. Aqueous Transmission is still the coolest sleepy song though. Minute and a half of crickets are my favorite. I feel like I'm next to the river, running through long grass and corn fields...actually no. Aqueous Transmission is a good song to listen to while you think, sleep, lay in bed before sleeping, and blog. Because it makes your brain juices flow like wine. I can feel it flowing now. It feels like I'm pouring that first glass of OJ out of the jug right when you shake it up and open it. Flowing, flowing, flowing like there's no tomorrow. Actually Hello Nasty by Beastie Boys is a very sleepy CD, it has a lot of weird random crap on it that's cool.

Yessss I'm listening and it's at crickets now and crickets are so cool. I wonder if they actually got real crickets to record the song at the end for realism because they sound like real crickets. SHIT ON THE CRICKETS PART IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS FAINTLY TALKING that's some crazy stuff right there, hearing stuff I've never heard before. You know what's cool? Pressing F11 on accident but leaving it like that because it looks cool. Now THAT is cool. You know what else is cool? Roms are cool. I'm going to play roms now. Roms are cool.

A part that is weird about the song, is when Brandon sings the lyric, "I'm building an antenna, transmissions will be sent when I am through.." it plays a clip in the background and I want to know what that clip is, it sounds like the guy in the clip says Aqueous Transmission..

I shit you not.

Kevin killed the kitten at 11:22 PM



home