blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I forgot that you can change the layouts on this thing, so I changed it and I like it, good to see a change and yeah. Tell me if you like it or not or if you want me to change it back to the old one. I got Dreamweaver and Photoshop today, fooled around but didn't really get anywhere. I don't know if I have the patience to make something actually worthwhile, like Tantoco's :D :DD:D:D:D: Brooke is back. Sweet. :o~ I wonder what Bryan is doing in London, we were only there for two half-days and one full day, and during the full day we just shopped, or, my sister and mom shopped while my dad walked around the mall or something. It was cool though, the weather was bland and it rained but I liked it because sometimes hot weather is annoying. Right now the weather is nice, right when I got back the weather was like...blazing like a mofo. Camping was the shizat eraser hypermotor maximum minimum. No time I'll finish later. Kevin killed the kitten at 8:52 PM
home