Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 08, 2002
Bryan - I'm going to post this so that I don't forget to tell you:

Berkeley, Calif.'s Dance Hall Crashers was formed in 1989 by Tim Armstrong and Matt Freemanof the seminal ska-punk Operation Ivy. The band went through several lineup changes withboth Armstrong and Freeman eventually leaving to form the punk band Rancid, but the DanceHall Crashers survived (currently with Elyse Rogers and Karina Denike on vocals, Jason Hammon and Scott Goodell on guitar, Mikey Weiss on bass, and Gavin Hammon on drums). Theircatchy, melodic blend of pop-punk and ska made them stars of the East Bay punk sceneand a cult favorite nationwide. After releasing a self-titled album on Moon Records in 1990, the band broke up, but reformed in 1992 sans horn section. Signing to MCA's 510 Records imprint, Dance Hall Crashers recorded their major-label debut, Lockjaw, in 1995; the follow-up, Honey, I'm Homely was released in mid-1997. RollingStone.com

Kevin killed the kitten at 7:42 AM



home