blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Yes, yes...I realize that I've already posted today(on sweepy wittle Kevy and his wittle bwanky), but I feel like posting again. So BOOHJA! My beloved mouse covered in lil' painted flames broke today. May it rest in peace. Have any of you seen the movie "Ready To Rumble"? Ugh, this is the most terrible piece of crap in the history of film-making. How this production was funded, approved by the film company, and then passed into production is beyond me. I happened to be channel surfing over at Kevin's house when I stumbled upon this. Now that I look back on it, I realized that I should have just kept on flippin... The movie is based on two society rejects(30 year-old wrestling fans) who go to watch a wrestling event, and watch as their favorite wrestler is struck down and fired right before their very eyes. Awww, now isn't that sad? On the way home...while talking to each other through their tears...yea, they were CRYING...they accidently crash their poop truck(they drive like a ceptic tank- pumping truck...let's just leave it as "the truck is filled with poo"). So anyways, they crash their truck filled with poo, and end up hitching a ride all the way to Atlanta(WITH FARTING NUNS SINGING ABOUT THE DEVIL) to try to find this wrestler and sneak him back into the wrestling arena to beat up a guy and then wrestle for his WCW title back all in the same night. Sound stupid?...It is... Even though it sounds hard to believe, the plot is not the worst part of the movie. The movie is also filled with cheesy one-liners and TERRIBLE acting. David Arquette(or however you spell his last name) is normally a FAIRLY decent actor, but this flick just made me wipe my ass with all the respect that I once had for this guy. Thinking about spending the 5 bucks to rent this movie? Or even being EXTREMELY bold and actually PURCHASING this piece of crap? Here's a better idea. You go burn half of the money that you were going to spend, have your best friend take you out back and kick you in the nuts, and call it a day. Sitting through this movie is by far worse than any kick to the cajones. It also wastes less time. In short, "Ready to Rumble" sucked...BOY HOWDY, did it ever suck! Don't go within 10 feet of this movie unless a large sum of money is offered to you. It is that bad. Anonymous killed the kitten at 11:31 PM
home