Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 14, 2002
Yea Kevin, your friends DO kick ass...as a matter of fact, they must be the coolest group of people I've ever met. They're damn sexy too...

Yup...this'll be my last post for a LONG ASS time too. I'm off to Reno, Las Vegas, possibly Minnesotta and Chicago, and London. Whoopee! Actually, I'll most likely be posting in Reno occasionally. Hell, if I can get access to a computer in any of the other places, I'll post when I'm there too. But otherwise, it looks like its up to Gavin, Jordan, and Gumby-Man to keep this beast riding. <~~Heh...what a stupid expression...} I don't have to TELL you not to miss me too much, because I KNOW you won't. I'm an "unmissable" kinda guy I suppose.

Ditto on Kevin's post. (Just pretend I wrote that entire thing down there). I will miss you all. (Especially Brooke...). I hope to talk to you all sometime over the Summer. Cell-phone= 1-925-899-3636. Bust that shizzy out if you ever need anything, or even if you just wanna talk. Heh...

WOOHOO! TOTALLY off topic, I got a new shirt and 2 new CDs. I know you all care. Going to the mall tomorrow to get new shizoes too.

I own you...

Anonymous killed the kitten at 11:17 PM



home