Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 05, 2002
Yay! Bitchin Pictures...


Oh God...BEST PICTURE EVER...one day he'll kill us all.


Awwww...special delivery...


Ah yes, I lean against the poll like the cool guy that I am...


STRAIGHT EDGE WANT GRAB KEVIN'S CROTCH!


So...very...shiny...making...me...do...things...


Well now, what the hell do we have here?


Well isn't that precious? They don't know where they are...and to think, Brooke, you went out with the dork(ier) one.


Another example of Brooke's fine taste in men...


When you gotta go, you gotta go!


Kevin procedes to mark MY territory...that rat bastard...


OOF! That landing must've SUCKED!


Take a fall?...I think not...


Nothing like a sexy game of leap frog.




Want more?...Gimme money to buy another camera and you can have more. Sound good?

Wheeee...today was cool. My hair is purple. I didn't have to walk home(thanks Berri). Nick is a slut.

QOTD: "I say we all whip it out right now!"-Kevin...and I swear on my first-born child that he was talking about penises...what a cockfiend...


Anonymous killed the kitten at 9:43 PM



home