blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
WTF IS THIS??...That douche bag on that link is NOT me...Ugh... Aaaannnnyway, I haven't posted in awhile because I've been kinda busy. Me!...Busy! Wow. I went to see the Casualties in concert. Pretty damn good. Its funny how I have yet to see even a not-so-well-known punk band who sucks in concert. Oh my God, there were these two girls last night at the concert, and they were trying to act drunk. FUNNIEST THING EVER! They were "stumbling" around and trying to talk with a slur. After five minutes of doing this, they would act completely normal, then about five minutes after THAT, they would be "drunk" again. Classic. So they come up to my cousin and I and begin to babble. Finally after listening to them talk for about ten seconds, my cousin YELLS at them, "YOU AREN'T DRUNK SO MOVE YOUR ASS AWAY FROM US!"...they looked at us as if they should be sad or suprised. One of the girls looks at my cousin and says, "You don't think its cool to act weird or drunk?" My cousin says, "No!", and they walk away crying. *Whew*...you had to have been there. Alright folks, I'm off...its Sciene Project time. Wheeeeeeeeeee Anonymous killed the kitten at 1:22 PM
home