blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Wow... That's some pretty deep shit you have there man. The bad typing makes it funny though. "When have I ever been truely happy?" That my friend, is a great question. When have I ever been truely happy? Honestly...its the little shit that does it for me. I like food, music, food, and music. Surfing over a barricade, listening to a band belt out on a stage right in front of me. Its bliss folks. It really is. (Thanks to Evan and Eric for teaching me that) Oh...and my mommy. Ahhhh yes...my mommy. She's great. She really is. I came out of her vagina. HaHa, something else that's funny- - We have Jordan's mixed up, jumbly ass post. Its cute. Then we have deep, from-the-heart stuff. Also cute. I don't really know what the hell happened to this blog...but I don't like it. No offense or anything, but people need to be able to do: A)Understand what the hell your talking about. B)Not cry when they read posts. I dunno though...I suppose on occasion we need to maintain a balance between the funny stuff and the "sad" stuff. But shit Kev, your last few posts have been meloncholy as hell. I can just see the tears running down your face as you type. I don't mean to sound like an asshole here, but c'mon now. After reading this post, I bet Kev Master's gunna be mad at me. Oh well, I speak what's on my mind, hence, I'm used to people being mad at me. HeyHEY...you know what we need? We need those cool lil' icons like on KThxBye. Oh, OH...we also need those mood meter thingys! So like, people can know what kinda mood your in before they read your shit. Bitchen. "I see your picture, I smell your skin on, the empty pillow next to mine." (from previous post) Have Kevin and Brooke been doing some shit we don't know about? Sounds quite sexy if you ask me... Annnnyway, Happy Birthday to Theo today. He claims he's 15...works for me though. I like my men older-er-...no, no...I don't like men. What I MEANT was...older guys are cool too. Yup. Good luck to George in the Monopoly tourny. I sure hope your playing as the Top-Hat. The Top-Hat owns you. I watched The Goonies for the first time in a REALLY long time yesterday. I'm SO buying that movie. Chunk and Data OWN YOU! ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Current Playlist in case anyone gives a crap: Distillers-"I am Reverant" Catch 22-"Sounds Good, But I Don't Know" Reel Big Fish: "Take on Me" Kill Your Idols-"Can't Take it Away" Alrighty Ladies, Gents, and Otherwise, ...Until Next Time Anonymous killed the kitten at 4:43 PM
home