Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 11, 2002
Ugh...last day of school folks. Ugh. Blah. I seriously thought it was going to be cool. I thought that it would be perfect like last year's and that the energy would be pumped, everyone would be happy, including me, and I thought I had the day totally planned out. I thought it was going well for a while. I got a Starbucks Chocolate Brownie Frappachino. It was a Venti and really big. I used a $5 gift card, the drink cost $4.05, so I still have $0.95 left to spend at Starbucks. The end of the drink is the best at the very bottom where you stir up the...

BAM!

Kevin killed the kitten at 8:36 PM



home