blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Two posts in a row??...C'mon folks...help me out here!! I'm actually posting right now because Xine told me to. And whatever Xine says, goes. (Especially right now because I feel sorry for her with her 14 bug bites on her forehead. So sad...) Tantoco had some say in it too, because shes Psycho Psychic. Scary stuff. Listening to my new Distillers CD right now. SING SING DEATH HOUSE!! Great album. Oh wait, I forgot...all you damn Californians listen to your techno and yer rap. Pathetic. Truely pathetic. Thanks to Kevin, Brooke, Kit, and George (cash my M/O dammit!) for having good taste in music. Except George who only has SEMI-good taste. Boo-hoo...I miss Kevin. Not seeing him naked every night (through his window) is quite weird. I still haven't gotten my damn Goonies DVD. Its actually $20.00.......Balls. Speaking of DVDs, when do the Rancid DVD and Ninja Turtles 2 come out?!?! I can't wait! Annnyways...I suppose I'll talk to you all later. Brooke, if you read this...I miss you lots. Later YALL... Anonymous killed the kitten at 7:24 PM
home