blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Sweet Jeezus Jordan, Start making sense when you post. Holy cock-in-a-butt...I love ya and all, but I can hardly make out what the hell you're trying to say. 2dya i was fasft the fjsaf fand the laofjfwas dsjffj'a amd then the wnaj was like "awjewklja;jksfkl;j;ijdaf;!"...frojsdfm i post now twcie... ^Jordan style post. HaHa...Jordan...you really are silly. Speaking of silly, Kev and I got our pictures developed today. Dear God, I wish someone knew how to post them on here. A few are funny, but most are just damn good pics. Kev and I got yet another camera, so we'll make more. Yay! Awwww, lil Kevy fell asweep on his couch wif a bwanky in his haaaaaaaand. Naturally, I got a picture of it. Anonymous killed the kitten at 7:47 PM
home