blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Sweet GOD...that just might be one of the funniest things I have EVER seen in my whole life. Classic..."So the moral of today's story is don't be Viet."...classic... Good man Gumby. Anyway...its been awhile since I've posted...again. Its over folks. Iron Horse is gone, along with the 8th grade. Its weird now that I think about it, because now I realize how much can happen in the course of one school year. All the friends made...friends *lost*, funny stuffs, dumb stuffs, and how LONG it felt while it was happening. I seriously can't believe its over though. But I'm not gunna go all sappy style on all of you. I'm sure you're feeling the same way(or close...I hope). Alright folks, I really have nothing more to say at the moment. Keep in touch! Oh yea, all you people who aren't going to CAL, I'll miss (most of) you. Especially Brooke. Whoa...I just got a LOT more to write about, but its all SAPPY...no one wants that. So I guess I'll just be seing you next year/ over the summber/ tomorrow/ in my dreams perhaps? Ugh...nah...doubt it...I only dream about- nevermind, I don't think you'd want to know what I dream about. But now I'm going off topic... G'Bye Ladies and Gents Anonymous killed the kitten at 8:38 AM
home