Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 13, 2002
Speaking of which, wtf kinda name is Aqueous Transmission?

I'm sorry all you kiddies are so sad. You'll all have a fun high school career. I know I have. Wait, no I haven't this year has sucked.

Anyways... I've been bored. There's this guy I've been talking to lately, he's pretty funny. Well like in the sense that I laugh at him and he doesn't know it.

Here's the profile.

fiyaboionice's BuddyProfile
This profile has been viewed 66 times.

Daily Shedule
Daily Shedual
8:00: wake up.
8:00: 01:think of her.
8:15: brush my teeth.
9:00: think of her some more.
10:00: think of sweet names to call her.
11:00: wait for her online.
12:00: lunch time *rawr*.
12:30: look for her.
1:00: want to be with her.
2:00: think of her again.
3:00: admire her.
4:00: miss her.
5:00: wonder if shes thinking of me.
6:00: eat dinner *rawr*.
7:00: look at a picture of her.
8:00: think of her some more.
9:00: try to do my homework.
10:00: lie in bed and wonder how her day was.
11:00: fall asleep and dream of her.

Okay, so the girl is Corinna which I find out before. Funny.

So here I am... bored on a Thursday night with nothing really else to do.

AzNVi3TBoI1803: sup
GumbyOfTheJungle: hi
AzNVi3TBoI1803: sup
AzNVi3TBoI1803: how was G A?
GumbyOfTheJungle: ok
AzNVi3TBoI1803: with who did u hang around?
GumbyOfTheJungle: uh you know.
GumbyOfTheJungle: eileen.
GumbyOfTheJungle: shes really hot.
AzNVi3TBoI1803: um no
GumbyOfTheJungle: yeah
AzNVi3TBoI1803: really
AzNVi3TBoI1803: ok
AzNVi3TBoI1803: u like her
GumbyOfTheJungle: eileen?
GumbyOfTheJungle: yeah
GumbyOfTheJungle: shes hot
AzNVi3TBoI1803: ok
GumbyOfTheJungle: yeah
GumbyOfTheJungle: we're going out
AzNVi3TBoI1803: i went with choi and anthony
GumbyOfTheJungle: carl and eileen
AzNVi3TBoI1803: u r
GumbyOfTheJungle: it clicks.
GumbyOfTheJungle: yeah
AzNVi3TBoI1803: ok
AzNVi3TBoI1803: good 4 u
GumbyOfTheJungle: thanks
AzNVi3TBoI1803: ye
AzNVi3TBoI1803: o0o
AzNVi3TBoI1803: eileen
GumbyOfTheJungle: shes really cute, with a GREAT personality!
AzNVi3TBoI1803: she got gold on the promotion
AzNVi3TBoI1803: dats great
AzNVi3TBoI1803: shes smart
GumbyOfTheJungle: yeah and beautiful.
AzNVi3TBoI1803: ok
AzNVi3TBoI1803: u really like her dont u
GumbyOfTheJungle: yeah
GumbyOfTheJungle: shes so cool
GumbyOfTheJungle: carl and eileen
GumbyOfTheJungle: its so beautiful
AzNVi3TBoI1803: lolz
GumbyOfTheJungle: what are you laughing about
AzNVi3TBoI1803: nothing
AzNVi3TBoI1803: u reely like her i can tell
AzNVi3TBoI1803: cuz u keep sayin how beatiful she is
GumbyOfTheJungle: yeah oh my goodness
GumbyOfTheJungle: shes so hot.
GumbyOfTheJungle: gavin thinks so too.
GumbyOfTheJungle: hes like
AzNVi3TBoI1803: her too?
GumbyOfTheJungle: ShEz SoO HoTZ!
AzNVi3TBoI1803: but u already go out w/ her
GumbyOfTheJungle: yeah i know
GumbyOfTheJungle: gavin wants her too
AzNVi3TBoI1803: which gavvi do u mean?
AzNVi3TBoI1803: gavin
GumbyOfTheJungle: ogawa
AzNVi3TBoI1803: o0o
AzNVi3TBoI1803: ok
AzNVi3TBoI1803: what r u doing
GumbyOfTheJungle: thinking of eileen
GumbyOfTheJungle: just like you think of that girl
AzNVi3TBoI1803: lolz
GumbyOfTheJungle: i have a schedule too.
GumbyOfTheJungle: just i dont eat or sleep
GumbyOfTheJungle: just eileen.
AzNVi3TBoI1803: man lunch man *rawr*
GumbyOfTheJungle: yeah.
GumbyOfTheJungle: amazng.
AzNVi3TBoI1803: yea
AzNVi3TBoI1803: lolz
GumbyOfTheJungle: do you know warner blockman?
AzNVi3TBoI1803: no
GumbyOfTheJungle: you do now!
AzNVi3TBoI1803 signed off at 10:00:23 PM.

Yeah. Amazing. So the moral of today's story is don't be Viet. Thanks.

-Bye bye


Gumby killed the kitten at 10:00 PM



home