Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 03, 2002
Quote(s) of the Day:

Setting: Serzen - Science - 5th Period
Characters: K.Delavega
W.Kujawa
A.Prescott
N.Tantoco

::Will is holding onto the counter as he shakes his nuts in his pants::
Will: I'm shakin mah' nuts...
Ashley: Will, you've got too much testosterone.
Will: What's that?
Kevin: It's the male hormone. What do hormones do anyway?
Will: It's the stuff that makes you wanna pork someone. ::makes thrusting motion::
Nicole: What's pork?
Will: You know, to bone her, put your beef in her taco...
::Kevin laughs::
Nicole: It's weird, in I Need A Girl Part I, they censor out the word "bone", why? I don't get it.
::Kevin laughs hard::
Kevin: What was the sentence?
Nicole: "I've got a few you would like to bone"
Kevin: HAHAAHAH

roofles.

chocoholicnini: What's Thorsell doing??
chrono 6ix: making poopies
chocoholicnini: O kay...
chrono 6ix: :o lol
chocoholicnini: Maybe it would have been better if I didn't wonder.
chocoholicnini: But HAHAHAHAHHA
chocoholicnini: =D=D=D
chrono 6ix: LOL

OMG Read this letter that this girl got from a guy


Kevin killed the kitten at 10:12 PM



home