blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Oh...Oh...I cannot even begin to describe how much fun I had last night. AFI blew me away, along with everyone else. Their energy was amazing during their entire 12 song set. After crowd surfing OVER THE DAMN BARRICADE, I was allowed to stay there for the remainder of AFI's set. I was an inch away from any member of the band at any one point in time. This was great, because I got a soda from the stagehands, got to sing into the mic by myself while Davey FUCKING HAVOK held it in front of my face, and (this is the best part) I got BOTH picks from the bassist and the guitar player of the band. AFI is by far the best band I have ever seen in concert. Even better than Rancid...and folks, that is a DAMN good band. AFI is my second favorite band, (second only to Rancid) but they put on the best damn show ever. Go see them you Clownshoe! I hope the Britney Spears fans had as much fun as I did last night. I'm sure they did though, because we all know Britney puts on one helluva show... Anonymous killed the kitten at 1:36 PM
home