Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 25, 2002
Kevin Master: I hope you're enjoying yourself in SPIZain...be sure to bring me back something nice.
So much has changed since we've been gone. When we get back, we're gunna be SO out of the loop.
DUDE!! Brooke leaves tomorrow! (The 26th)...this is gay...
BTW, you can kiss my ass. My hair's growin out before I get back. This sucks major fatty bombastic NUTS.

It is now 2:17 in the afternoon. I have yet to shower. MmMmMmMm...sexy. These past few days have been boring. My mom owes me $50, and my friend's dad owes me $30. Hence, I only have like $50 in my wallet.
No car, not a lot of money, only like 2 friends around to do something with. Mall is far away. All girls who live across the street have closed their shades. Balls.

Well folks, music is my only alternate form of entertainment. Since I listen to music with just about every moment of free time that I have, this is getting boring as well. I need to DO something or GO somewhere. Being inside a house all day is dull.

Where the hell has Will Kujawa been? After the TPing incident (which kicked major ass), he just sorta...faded away. He needs to get his ass online more often. He's a good man. He really is...most of the time.

Alright folks, I'm off to find something to do. I hope the 5 or 6 minutes of your time that I just stole from you while you were reading about my boring life were quite enjoyable for you. By the way..ALL of the music related subjects listed in that last post...Bands, Songs, Albums...the whole shot...the ALL SUCK! With the exceptioin of "Aqueous Transmission" (the song that this lil' blog was named after), that was a sorry group of music. Truely.

..........penis










Anonymous killed the kitten at 2:15 PM



home