Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 12, 2002
It breaks my heart, it makes me sad
To think of all the times we had
You made me laugh and you made me cry
And all that I can do is sigh
And wonder why

How will I get through tomorrow,
If I can't make it through today?
How will I get through tomorrow,
If today is in my way?

Today is in my way

What's done is done and in the past
Good things come and go so fast
You looked up at me and you said goodbye
And all that I could do was sigh
And wonder why

How will I get through tomorrow
If I can't make it through today?
How will I get through tomorrrow
If today is in my way?

Today is in my way

I deserve all that I give,
Suits me right I will admit
And today just won't go away..

Current Playlist: MxPx - Today is in my Way
Ataris - IOU One Galaxy
Incubus - Echo

Kevin killed the kitten at 7:27 AM



home