Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 25, 2002
In yet another train station waiting for yet another train to France which is in a few hours. I´m still in Spain but now in Barcelona.

Jordan - You are a bastid. I know you are the king of all things CS-Movie-related so naturally you´d get a role as someone in one of the biggest and most hyped movies to come out in all the community. Pretty pimp. The original Militia vid is still my all time fave BTW.

Gavin - All Those CDs were MxPx. EPM stands for Ever Passing Moment and it has a song called Without You and I´m addicted to it but I haven´t listened to it in forever since I dont have the CD. Slowly Going the Way of the Buffalo is also another MxPx CD, as is Ten Years and Running.

I didnt bring enough batteries so I have to conserve my listening and it sucks. I think Im going to have to drop to one full CD per day, two if there´s a lot of boredom involved.

George - Hey what´s happening (literally)? Some recent events that you have informed me of have been all too confusing, and it would be helpful if you could give me an update. thzXZÇ!!1!Ñ´ñ´1ç1 Yeaaah...spanish characters. Oh, and Aqueous Transmission is the ultimate of R&R songs, it is THE R&R song (except maybe 311 - Amber). It´s also off THE R&R cd, Morning View. Even the baddest of ass would be sleeping like a tired little baby after listening to it.

Bryan - Shaved head, I want to see what that looks like.

Will broke my up arrow for my DDR pad. Red Octane porks teh cock.

I miss a lot of people a lot.

Kevin killed the kitten at 8:51 AM



home