Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 14, 2002
I'm off to Europe to visit 20394058230234 countries over three weeks starting tomorrow, getting back July 7, don't miss me too much.

So anyways, the farewells were sad and the good-byes were long-drawn, it could be hormones but I feel satisfied that I've had this year. This year was the greatest thing that's ever lived, I've been through pretty much everything this year and in the end it was fun and exciting and I made a buttload of new friends while keeping old ones. I mean sure I've had those crappy days but my friends have always been there for me and I honestly and deeply appreciate that. I guess it all sank in and the sadness and scariness of it all came at once on Tuesday, but now as I look back I feel...satisfied and fulfilled. This year was worth it thanks to the people who made it incredible.

Every time I've ever doubted my existance and my friends I've been given a hard backhand from those people for ever thinking that way and they've kept me going all throughout. It's been one roller coaster year but we've come out as better people than we once were.

There's sooooooooo many people who have done something to change my life this year and I want you all to never change, stay awesome and keep making people happy, as you all have done to me.

I'm going to miss each and everyone of you guys. I love ya all.

Catch you on the rebound..

Kevin killed the kitten at 10:57 PM



home