blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
I was tired. Anyway... So as my dad and I were going to school this morning, I reach over to turn up the stereo but then I go psycho buttrapist!!!!???!!!11//1`1?!3214!@$#$ My dad *almost* ran over an innocent, brown duck. It was kinda hard to see as it wasn't bright or anything, but dark brown on the black, but we were this close to hitting that duck. It was very scary. In other news... If you don't know, I sit next to Eileen in Spanish. FUCK THAT. So anyway, she keeps like talking to me, or touching my arm, or pushing my desk away with her feet, or giving me the stare and I was seriously going to bite her fucking head off. The people who sit next to me during spanish would know of this. I was holding onto my desk and I was shaking and I was baring my teeth but I had my face into my desk, and I was so ready to attack but I just can't do that because I'm that kind of guy. And the spit was coming out of my mouth too. so uNF LOL I know it's just me, but me and Jordan have this like bonding in that maybe I'm the only person who can read his posts with full intelligence maintained. Kind of like the brothers in Rat Race, I'm Seth Green and he's that other dude with the pierced tongue and I'm the only one who can understand him because im the BIZOMB Kevin killed the kitten at 8:58 PM
home