blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Eileen…OH GOD. Can there be a person with a more annoying personality? I seriously wish she would one day wake up and smell her stupid fucking coffee beans. Sometimes people don’t deserve to be ranted on but it’s Eileen, she deserves it and no one fucking cares anyway. First off…she thinks she’s just the most popular and cool person in the whole school, and that everyone is friends with her. THINK AGAIN. I bet everyone wants to just hold her down and give her a good drop kick, it’s just no one has ever told it to her directly to her face. I mean, come on. We have to do something soon to have some revenge on this stupid, stupid person. We’ve got the nicknames, the passed around notes, EVERYTHING against her. She thinks she’s just soooooooo incredibly cool and that everyone loves her and ugh it bugs the fuck outta me. And she says hella shit to people but I won’t name it because it’s too damn disgraceful…I forgot what else I was going to say but this girl just plain sucks. Oh god choo-choo, here comes my train of thought. Thank you Nicole for inspiring me. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH HER CONSTANTLY NEED TO BE ATTACHED TO ANOTHER GIRL?! I mean, she just HAS to be right next to Kellie during spanish and math or else the world has come to an end or something. I remember this one memorable time I accidentally backed up between Kellie and Eileen during spanish, Kellie was walking and Eileen was tagging along and holding her backpack and WHAMMO! there I was in between and they got separated for once. Then bikky bam!, Eileen shoves me out of the way and pushes and tries to get back to Kellie like her life depends on it. Oh god how I loathe her...::bubbling spit juices come out of my bared teeth:: but the best day ever was when Matt G. [thanks Matt] actually hugged Eileen from behind and stuck a BITE ME! sign on her, and she stood in the middle of the room without knowing it was there, and the WHOLE CLASS saw it. Awwww great stuff ladies and gents.. - Kev ^_________________________________________________________^ Guest blogger? I'm honored. Aite. Here I go. I guess my name is SwitZerland. I don't like to take sides in fights and I always seem to be the mediator. I like to be on good terms with everyone, I don't know, that's just me. But, you know, there are always the people who COMPLETELY tick me off. Is it the way they look? The way they talk? The way they always seem to piss me off? Okay, except for the last one those reasons are so unfit. But, then again, there is always that person that makes me pissed. I really do not know what to say. I mean, you all know me, I'm Nicole Tantoco, the preppy {ghetto, hahaha}, peppy, happy-go-lucky baby girl of the eighth grade. I normally do not tell people if I have a problem with another, for, as I have said and will reiterate, I like to remain on the good side of all. But, there is a classmate that I know of. This girl {okay, so you all know it is a girl now} thinks she is all that. She hangs out with the popular girls {who don't take a fancy with her, not like anyone really does} and is always so clingly. So I guess you can all figure that this person be Eileen Rowley. Ah ha, there we go. Reason number one, clinglyness. O MY GOSH. The way she feels the constant need link arms or hug someone. Ugh. How many ways can you spell ANNOYING? E-I-L-E-E-N. What else? I'm sorry but it's her attitude. I realize that some people don't like me, but IDGRA. Where to begin, I know: "Wow, you didn't get into CP/ AP classes. I got in. If I can get in anyone can." -Eileen Rowley. She's telling this to someone who didn't get in! Is she oblivious to others' feelings? Eileen tries to join a group at Jaguar Day survivor challenge thang. They had enough people and didn't want her to join. So she goes and signs them up, leaving someone out. What the heck? And when they sign up again with the correct people, she gets mad, ROLLS HER EYES at them and says WHATEVER. It should be THEM to say that! She tried to join up with them. Blah. Another girl spills Jamba Juice on her shirt. Being a girl of thirteen, she is very concerned with it. It wasn't THAT big of a spill, but still, Eileen has the nerves to walk over and say, "You wore that shirt last week, and O MY GOSH THAT'S SUCH A HUGE STAIN!" And one day she goes up to another girl {duh, we're all subconscious about our looks…}, "I'm so fat, but, YOU'RE BIGGER THAN ME!!!" O my gosh. There are so many things wrong with that. SO MANY!!! More? O there's plenty. "No, you can't talk to us because you have your new friends." Not said to be, but E R G. Is it wrong for someone to have new friends? It's not like she was a friend. Well, eighth grade is over and I won't have to know her for much longer. No more me acting like I care when I really don't. No more me just thinking to myself, "Smile and nod." No more me hearing all these stories of what Eileen has said to them. Basically, no more Eileen. - Nicole Kevin killed the kitten at 11:26 AM
home