Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 23, 2002
ARGH MY HEADPHONES NEVER CAME I wish I had them for the trip because they have isolation and that would be perfect for planes and trains and buses and all the travelling and moving aruond that we do and whatever.

As I said earlier, I probably sleep and listen to music more than I do whatever cultural thing I should be doing since I´m in a foreign country, but it makes me appreciate the music that I have.

I´´ve gotten a second wind for the CDs MxPx ´´Life in General´´ and Suicide Machines ´´Steal this Record´´. I´m addicted to those two, and of course Incubus ¨´Morning View´´ as usual. My arsenal also includes some Beastie Boys and some other stuff but I wish I had more MxPx, Buffalo, Ten Years and Running, and EPM.

Kevin killed the kitten at 10:47 AM



home