blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Today was SUPER cool! I woke up at like 7:15 or so...that's WAY early for me...sucky... I went to school and got to TOTALLY rip on Leland Allan and Ryan Stelter...God damn, I LOVE messing with those kids... I walked home in the BLAZING heat...this was of the SUCKINESS! Ugh, climbing under gates and walking up hills for 20 mins. Great stuff folks. When Kev and I left school, we went over to Brooke's house. GAYBEANS! We sat there for AN HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES waiting for her to get home...Kev is a silly guy...(it was his idea) In the time that we waited, I taught Brooke's dog how to sit! (Kinda...) I AM THE MASTER OF ALL THINGS DOG RELATED! After we left Brooke's house, we all went over to Kevin's to watch the BEST MOVIE EVER! (Entitled "SLC Punk")...go out and rent it, you douche bag. Unfortunatly, we only finished some of it, and we have to watch the rest on Friday. Oh well, that works for me, because I never have plans on Friday...but now I do. WHOO HOO! *Holds fist in the air* I went home, and here I sit, listening to music...as always... _____________________________________________________________________________________________ Song of the Day: "Sacrifice Theory" by AFI QuoteS of the Day: "What's that on your CHIN?"-Brooke as she points to her elbow.../"England can only talk shit about us Americans. All they say, is that we're a bunch of hicks. Well, I'll tell you something: 1) I don't wear cowboy boots, 2) I hate the fucking rodeo, 3) HORSES SMELL LIKE SHIT TO ME!, and 4) I don't fuck ANYONE in my own bloodline. So by definition, I aint a fucking redneck, and I'm NOT a fuckin' hick!"-SteveO ("SLC Punk") Link of the Day: FUNNY STUFF! Anonymous killed the kitten at 7:39 PM
home