blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
*Sigh*...I am sitting in my apartment with the window open. It is extremely cool outside, and also very quiet because it is almost 11 at night. I'm listening to Aqueous Transmission by Incubus. I'm about to fall asleep and poo in my pants at the same time...ewwies... "But Bryan, aren't you a crazy lil' punker kid who hates music like Incubus?"-Yes...yes I am. I only enjoy this song because of its nonsensical lyrics and freaky cintar guitars!! SO...back to crap that you might care about: Nevada was great this weekend(as it always is). I bought 3 new CDs and 3 new DVDs! BITCHIN!! Actually, that's just about it... Bah! I am a boring human being...fun stuff ladies and gents! WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! I saw this on the Koss Website via Kevin D.: All I have to say is, "WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?!!?!""THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PRODUCT!!"...I hope the guy that came up with that is a millionaire now... Anonymous killed the kitten at 10:47 PM
home