Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 16, 2002
PARTY HARD!!!!! sucks. Yes, if you have never heard the atrocious song by Andrew W.K., then you my freind are one of the lucky ones. I do not share your luck. I have been forced to hear this song many a time by MTV and MTV 2 and let me tell you, its not pretty. It is a simple crude peice of crap with a horrible chorus and no real semblance of musical talent involved in any way shape or form. I dont know how he did it, but Andrew W.K. made the crapiest peice of crap EVER. And for that, i guess he deserves some credit; no one else could make something that horrible and be able to sleep at night. So congratulations on sucking so hard, Andrew W.K., and for being so damn sad.
-Endre Branstad


I completely agree with the above statement by my good(and EXTREMELY sesy) friend Endre...this song eats the ass like HUGE style...
Anyways, my day was great! But I gotta tell you, NEVER buy the Hostess product by the name of "Suzy Q's"! They are the most terrible excuse for a snacky cake that has ever entered my mouth. Good God...


Anonymous killed the kitten at 7:21 PM



home