Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 31, 2002
OMFG OMFG!
AFI TOMORROW MOFOs! How many of YOU are going to see AFI?...That's right, none of you. *Does black people victory dance thingy*

In the meantime, I'm tired...SO tired. Now, I realize that I sound like a stupid lil' whiny douche bag..."Bryan, if you feel so damn tired, why don't you just go to sleep?" Ha, I thought of that...but it just wont happen. Sucky, sucky, sucky.

Today was Jaguar Day. I can honestly say that I feel DAMN sorry for the people who had to do that more than one year in a row. Jaguar Day is a pathetic excuse for a field day. SUPER WEAKSAUCE on a WEAKBURGER, served with a side of WEAK! All we did all day was sit around and talk to each other. IT WAS HOTTER THAN KEVIN OUT SIDE TODAY!...and folks, thats pretty damn hot! Anyway, back to Gay-er...Jaguar Day.
Will and I(proper English...WILL and I)were going to go and get some food at Valerjo, but then Alyssa and Brooke got caught right before we were going to go. Will and I were cleverly sitting on a bench getting ready to DIZATCH right as they walked up...RIGHT into a teacher...classic.
So, Mrs. Serzen, knowing that we were planning to escape, walked up and purposly started a LONG-ASS conversation with us so we couldn't go. Damn, damn, damn, damn,...and damn. Young Kujawa and I were destined to be stuck at the rest of Jaguar Day.
Damn...that shit was like a JAILBREAK...one wrong move, and BOOM! You've fucked yourself over. And since Will and I aren't the most sly or smart people ever, we decided to give up. Probably a good idea in the end.

I truely need to come up with something good to do at the end of the year. I already know I'm dying my hair blue next week with Kevin...fun...
Hell, maybe the oppurtunity will present itself at Great America? We'll see.

____________________________________________________________________________
Alright folks, I would like to take this opportunity to talk about an extremely homo person by the name of Stupid Douche Ba-...Eileen Rowly. SHE'S LEAVING and I'M DAMN GLAD! *"Ding-Dong the Witch is Dead" plays in backround*...I know most of you people reading this will be saying, "Omg Bryan is such an asshole"...Oh well...screw you people that are saying that...I probably hate you too... :D Speaking of hate:
I can honestly say that I hate Eileen with a BURNING passion. I HATE EVERYTHING from her whole lil' "I have to control everything" attitude, to her fucking VOICE! It's like a fucking SEAL! EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! <--Eileen trying to say "I own you all, and I want to tell you what to do, and you will bow to me because I'm GOD!"

I can also honestly say that I am not alone when I say that I hate her...so does EVERYONE else. Perhaps wherever she's going will be filled with people just like herself. Oh dear God...that thought is just to gruesome to stay in my head. An entire lil' colony of Eileens running around everywhere...UGH...

GOODBYE TO THE BITCH QUEEN: EILEEN(that rhymed!) You will not be missed.

P.S.- Eileen, if you're reading this right now...I hope that you're crying and you feel like dying!(another rhyme!) NNST! *Walks away doing another black person victory dance thingy*

Anonymous killed the kitten at 6:36 PM



home