Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 06, 2002
More classic QOTD - Stump owns a n00b:

k0mmunicate: hey, who is this?
k0mmunicate: yeah
GonZo6944: GOD how many of them are u?
k0mmunicate: hey, what?
k0mmunicate: shut the fuck up and answer the question please
GonZo6944: wat?
GonZo6944: wat fricken questions bitch
GonZo6944: wat do u want?
k0mmunicate: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?
GonZo6944: DUH
GonZo6944: u stupid ass cali foo
k0mmunicate: THEN ANSWER THE QUESTION
k0mmunicate: WHAT IS YOUR NAME
GonZo6944: u talked to me foo
GonZo6944: wats ur name gay ho
k0mmunicate: what the fuck, I asked if you spoke English, you indicated that you did, and now you're souting out this lazy ass internet slang crap
GonZo6944: yea shut ur mouf
k0mmunicate: mouf? I'm sorry, I don't speak moron. Can you try english for me please?
GonZo6944: man shut ur ass and leave

Kevin killed the kitten at 6:32 PM



home