Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 18, 2002
Holy Sweet Anus our posts have sucked lately...but I suppose that's whats Gavin gets for letting the Jew post. Nah, JK...Jews are great! *cough cough*
My day was pretty cool today. I had to go to school, but that's alright, because after school made up for it all.
I went to CP, and THOUGHT I was going to get to watch(and film)a fight, but then found out that there was NO fight...DAMN! So I take my previous statement back. My day did kinda suck.
After CP, I went home and hung out for awhile. I listened to some music, fell asleep, did a little of both at the same time...then woke up and went over to my cousins house where I had some fun downloading pornographic material and sending it to random people. WHOOHOO...if you are ever bored, I assure you that this is a GREAT form of entertainment! I went to see Star Wars: Episode 2 at around 11:15(didn't get home until 2:00), but I stole a damn sweet Spider-Man movie poster from the top floor of the movie theatre, and it OWNS. I am currently sitting here listening to the Incubus song- "Aqueous Transmission" because...well...because it is addicting. I completely HATE this music, and especially this song! "So Bryan...why are you listening to it you whiney lil' biznatch?" I'm sure that's what you are thinking to yourself right now, and I'll tell you why! Because its catchy and I CANNOT get it out of my head. The Asian guitars are eating me alive. This is SO sweet, but SO crappy at the same time. ARGH!
Anywho, I'm off to bed...beauty sleep! (Because I need A LOT of it) =D

Night!

Anonymous killed the kitten at 2:45 AM



home