blog archives
Other Links eTantoco Indie Gumby Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page Endre's Page
contact... Tell me how much my blog sucks.
Friday=Uber Day!! It is now Sunday, and I have been in Nevada all weekend. I am the only person awake in my house, so I hope no one breaks in and kills me like a crazy moFO... ANNNNYWAY...back to Uber Day(which was Friday for all the people who didn't pay attention to the earlier section of my post). Brookes house was awsome on Friday, minus the part about her freaking out everytime I got near her dog. Every freakin thing I did to that dog "hurt it". Now there WERE a few things I did to it when no one was looking that probably DID hurt it...no, no...that was Kevin that I did those things to. Nevermind. Sadly, I had to leave before the REAL fun started. Either that or they(Kevin, Brooke, and Jordan) waited until I was gone to start the fun on purpose. Damn them...I bet that's what they did... HaHaHa, funny story about funny people at the pool on the way to Brooke's house: I have no flippin clue what the hell those people were doing out at that pool...some guy was on top of a girl, who in turn, was on top of another guy...crazy guy-girl sandwich...?(I prefer turkey sandwiches myself...) I went up to them, and I put on a blank face(or at least the best blank face I could to because it was so damn funny), and tried to act confused. They looked at me...and OH MY GOD...I thought they were going to shoot me. FATTY CAP BUSTAGE IN MY IZASS!! I started to turn around and run away real fast, but then the Mexican guy on top started souting some kind of crazy babble at me. Oh my it was SO silly. I honestly did not understand more than like 6 words of what he said. Those words included: "pool", "pay", "five", "dollars", "kid", and a few other various pointless words that had nothing to do with anything. I suppose some people are just...different. Flying out SUCKED...OI...I got stuck next to the foreign guy that SMELLED, and didn't talk. Boy howdy did this guy freak me out. I swear to God he downed his drink in less than 4 seconds, and he ate his peanuts just as fast. It was almost like he had a system. He tore a lil' corner of the peanut bag, and downed his peanuts like a shot. Heh, a PEANUT shot...then he repeated the process. Fun. Completely off of the subject here, I WANT A DREAMCAST! Anyone who has one that they would like to sell so that I(since I am the cheapest of all bastards) might be able to save a few bucks, LEMME KNOW! Ugh...I have been sick for two days now. This is filled with quite the amount of suckiness. I'm off to bed now. Need to rest my weary eyes. I'll post more when I get home, because I know that an entire weekend without me must have just kicked the CRAP out of all of you...I apologize for the beating... Oh yea, I realize that I didn't talk a WHOLE lot about Friday...this will be in my next post, if I remember... Anonymous killed the kitten at 11:59 PM
home