Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 25, 2002
Alright, it's 4:50 AM and I'm not tired surprisingly, though Jordan is asleep. I drank like three or four Pepsi Twists and some orange juice but they didn't really affect me, I almost fell asleep after the soda, Jordan was out about five minutes after finishing a pepsi. That made me think about caffiene and if it really does anything or not, since sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Well anyways, since I'm leaving for the big, bad Los Angeles in about an hour when my family wakes up, I decided to just stay up all night until we start driving (yes, driving) down to SoCal, where I can sleep on the seven hour drive or however long it is. And once again as I look back on today...

Best. Day. Ever.

..well I don't know, but it was pretty goddamn cool. School was the pits though, I watched droning, endless movies in almost every class and it made me tired and weary. When I fell asleep during science I was in the deepest sleep I've ever had during school, we weren't five minutes into the movie when my head was in my arms, eyes closed and mouth half open. Luckily the sub (Mr. Ruben, # 6) never noticed and I woke to Nicole shaking me and the lights turning on. I was tired as fuck, which wasn't good because we were going to party at Brooke's house! It turns out that Brooke's parents were going to be out of town and not coming back until tomorrow (which is today) evening, so she and her sister had the house to themselves, which means me, Jordan, and Bryan are coming over, of course. Their 'lil beagle puppy needs like attention 24/7 while she is awake so Brooke needed to watch the puppy and clean the pee and the poo and play with her while her parents were gone or whatnot, so we needed to keep her company. Unfortunately Bryan had to leave at 5-ish or so because he was leaving on a plane to Nevada to see su madre! Awesome for him, but we were sad to see him go D=. He did call us from his cell phone at the airport to check up on us and make sure we were still having fun without him =D.

Chilling at Brooke's house though is the greatest thing ever created. We played with the dog and we just screwed around for nine hours or however long it was and we knew her house inside and out, and while it seems like nothing, it's just pretty fucking cool to spend time with these cool peoples and go weeeee yeah and I went on her screen name and talked to all her stalkers since you know everyone loves her ;D and Jordan and I wrapped sheets over ourselves and we had a mini-Toga party and jumped around and I made a new background for her computer that I drew myself, we played with little puppy for forever, but it beefed it a few times and it staaaaaaank. It also poo-ed but fortunately I was not in the room to see it. I love the citrus spray stuff that makes the room not smell like doggy, citrus fruits rule, they smell really good and taste good too.

My parents were cool in that I didn't ask if I could have anyone over but they were cool with it, they were also cool with us staying at Brooke's until late even though I didn't call too much or anything, they trust me and they're cool and yeah go them. They also let me stay up until however time it is so I can sleep in the car. Stupid Jordan is too sleepy, I tried to keep him awake but he's too tired. Anyway so yeah we also listened to all of her music and all of her CDs and that was cool and I was trying to name the MxPx and Ataris songs and hmm it was awesome.

When it was nighttime we went out into the driveway because Beri (Brooke's Sis) was going to watch some chick flick with Brooke and Beri's friend and so we had to leave kind of soon so we sat out in the driveway. Wait no we sat out in the driveway first because it was stuffy/warm in the house and it felt soooo nice and cool outside. The stars were out and the moon shone really really bright and we laid out on the driveway and talked and looked at stars and I wore a tiara for a little bit and I also leaned on the pole and I was James Dean, you could only see the silhouette of me though because I'm cool like that. Then we were just out there and my sister and her friends drive by and the honk and stop and talk to us for a second then go back or something, it was weird. Oh oh Bryan if you're read this, post about when we passed by the swimming pool after school and what happened...

So I guess this is it. The last few days have just been anticipation of this day and it was infinitely times better than I expected. LA, here I come, I'm out till Monday evening, see you then. Awesome day.

Kevin killed the kitten at 5:23 AM



home