Hezo Kittie

blog archives

Other Links eTantoco
Indie Gumby
Bryans Cool Jigga Wut Page
Endre's Page

contact...
Tell me how much my blog sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 23, 2002
After my 5:14 PM blog yesterday, I just collapsed into bed and took a nap, and when I woke up around 7-ish I went downstairs and I seriously thought that it was the next day. I was just sitting there at the kitchen table and my sister and my mom were there (it was my sister's birthday) and my mom asked me, "How come you were asleep? How was school today?" and I said, "I didn't go to school today." and both of them were just like what? and then I realized that it was 7:30-ish at night and I woke up from my nap.

Quote of the Day:
Me: What I hate is when I flush the toilet before I take a shower and the shower water keeps getting hot and cold and its annoying...
Jordan: What? That's never happened to me, but that's because my toilet and shower are together.
Bryan: Yeah same here.
Jordan: Ya people just don't walk in the bathroom while I'm taking a shower and say AYE NEED TO PEE IM WHIPPIN OUT MY PENIS NOW

Kevin killed the kitten at 3:48 PM



home